I listen
A: is mail
B:Another bill I begya
B: Every one ready to stamp share phone bill
C:Whats the damage
C.163,87pence
D: There can´t be right
C: Thats about 100 pounds higher than usual
D: yeah but with the crunch of credit of everithing our bills are getting higher
C: Yes but not this high, there are a lot of international calls here
C: Saudi Arabia, Baring...
C: ...im all this calls are yours?
A:I am feeling homesick on my birthday
D: Thas fine mate, now we know who has to .... the bill
Episode 167: The phone bill
Tim:
Here's the mail.
Helen:
Another bill I bet you. Everyone ready to stump up their quarter share of the phone bill?
Alice:
What's the damage?
Helen:
A hundred and sixty-three pounds, eighty-seven pence!
Tim:
That can't be right.
Alice:
That's about hundred pounds more than our usual bill.
Khalid:
Yeah, but with the crunchy credit and everything, our bills were bound to start getting higher.
Alice:
Yes but not this high.
Helen:
There are a lot of international calls here.
Alice:
Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Bahrain, Saudi. Khalid, are these calls all yours?
Khalid:
I was feeling homesick on my birthday.
Tim:
That's fine mate. Now we know who has to foot the bill.
Khalid:
But I thought you said we always shared the bills evenly in this flat...?
miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario